In the course of your dealings with us, we will request that you provide certain personal data to enable us to enter into transactions with you or to deliver the necessary goods, services and/or communications in connection with such transactions. These are necessary for our business process execution, including delivery of notices, services and/or products, customer or channel partner and/or third party vendor relationship management, new product launches and events, planning purposes in connection with future products, including promotional events with our Affiliates and channel partners.
"Personal Data" or "personal data" means data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from that data, or from that data and other information to which an organization has or is likely to have access. Common examples of personal data could include name, identification number and contact information.
Collection of Personal Information
We may collect personal information directly from you when you:
- Communicate with us (for example when you contact us for any enquiries, including calling or messaging our mobile number/s)
- Submit your information when signing up for an account either by phone, email or through our website (www.vestidomanila.com)
- Upon registration to subscribe our newsletter to receive information about products and/or service
- Participate in any of our surveys, competitions, contests, lucky draws or promotional offers
- Respond to any marketing materials we send out;
- Commence a business relationship with us (applicable to channel partner or third party vendors);
- Visit our studio
- Provide feedback through our communication channels
Other than personal information obtained from you directly (as detailed above), we may also obtain your personal information from third parties we deal with or who are connected with you and from such other sources where you have given your consent for the disclosure of information relating to you, and/or where otherwise lawfully permitted.
Our mobile applications may also collect precise information about the location of your mobile device using technologies such as GPS, Wi-Fi, etc.. We collect, use, disclose and/or process this information for one or more Purposes including, without limitation, location-based services that you request or to deliver relevant content to you based on your location or to allow you to share your location to other Users as part of the services under our mobile applications. For most mobile devices, you are able to withdraw your permission for us to acquire this information on your location through your device settings. If you have questions about how to disable your mobile device's location services, please contact your mobile device service provider or the device manufacturer.
Use of Information Collected
In order for us to fulfill one or more of our obligations, we will need to collect relevant personal information from you. The personal information may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- Contact information such as your name, date of birth, identification documents, gender, nationality, billing and shipping address, phone number(s), payment information and email address(es)
- Status of products and/or services you have acquired from us or have subscribed to
- Use of products and/or services
- Your personal interests and preferences to help us tailor offers on our products and/or services which would suit you best
- Information you have provided us regarding your marketing preferences or in the course of participating in surveys, competitions, contests, lucky draws or promotional offers
- CCTV or camera visual recordings when you visit our Studio premises or participate in any of our events.
Purpose of Collecting Information
The personal data you provide will be processed and used for, amongst others, the following:
- Consideration and/or processing your application/transaction with us or your transactions or communications with third parties via the Services
- Manage, operate, provide and/or administer your use of and/or access to our Services and our website, as well as your relationship and user account with us
- Manage, operate, administer and provide you with as well as to facilitate the provision of our Services, including, without limitation, remembering your preferences
- Tailor your experience through the Services by displaying content according to your interests and preferences, providing a faster method for you to access your account and submit information to us and allowing us to contact you, if necessary
- Respond to, process, deal with or complete a transaction and/or to fulfill your requests for certain products and services and notify you of service issues and unusual account actions
- Enforce our Terms and Conditions
- Protect personal safety and the rights, property or safety of others
- Identification and/or verification
- Maintain and administer any software updates and/or other updates and support that may be required from time to time to ensure the smooth running of our Services
- Deal with or facilitate customer service, carry out your instructions, deal with or respond to any enquiries given by (or purported to be given by) you or on your behalf
- Contact you or communicate with you via voice call, text message and/or fax message, email and/or postal mail or otherwise for the purposes of administering and/or managing your relationship with us or your use of our Services, such as but not limited to communicating administrative information to you relating to our Services. You acknowledge and agree that such communication by us could be by way of the mailing of correspondence, documents or notices to you, which could involve disclosure of certain personal data about you to bring about delivery of the same as well as on the external cover of envelopes/mail packages
- Conduct research, analysis and development activities (including, but not limited to, data analytics, surveys, product and service development and/or profiling), and to analyze how you use our Services, to improve our Services or products and/or to enhance your customer experience
- Allow for audits and surveys to, among other things, validate the size and composition of our target audience, and understand their experience with our Services
- Produce statistics and research for internal and statutory reporting and/or record-keeping requirements
- Carry out due diligence or other screening activities (including, without limitation, background checks) in accordance with legal or regulatory obligations or our risk management procedures that may be required by law or that may have been put in place by us
- Prevent or investigate any fraud, unlawful activity, omission or misconduct, whether relating to your use of our Services or any other matter arising from your relationship with us, and whether or not there is any suspicion of the aforementioned
- Store, host, back up (whether for disaster recovery or otherwise) of your personal data, whether within or outside of your jurisdiction
As the purposes for which we will/may collect, use, disclose or process your personal data depend on the circumstances at hand, such purpose may not appear above. However, we will notify you of such other purpose at the time of obtaining your consent, unless processing of the applicable data without your consent is permitted by the Privacy Laws.
Failure to Provide Personal Information
The failure to supply such personal information as needed may:
- Result in Vestido being unable to provide you with the notices, services and/or products requested
- Affect our ability to effect the necessary processes relating to the supply of our products and/or services
- Result in us being unable to update you on our latest products, services, promotions, events and/or launches
Disclosure of Personal Information
Personal data provided to us will generally be kept confidential but you hereby consent and authorize us to provide or disclose your personal information to the following parties:
- Companies and/or organisations that act as our agents, contractors and/or service providers
- Our channel partners and Affiliates for purposes that are related to the purpose for collecting and using your personal information
- Other parties in respect of whom you have previously given your express consent
- Our auditors, consultants, accountants, lawyers or other financial or professional advisers
- Companies and/or organisations that assist us in processing and/or otherwise fulfilling transactions and providing you with products and/or services that you have requested or subscribed for.
We may use your personal information to provide you with information about our and/or an Affiliate’s services and/or products, which may be of interest to or benefit you, except where otherwise requested or notified by you.
Please note that we will only disclose your personal information only where you have subscribed for particular services of products which require such disclosure and/or where your consent has been obtained.
Personal data security
We will take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information we hold from loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction.
We will not keep personal information for longer than is necessary and will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information.